星期五, 十二月 17, 2010

[17.12.10]

Starting work yesterday, kinda tired ....Wednesday didnt slept enough, kept cant fall sleep ..... and woke up at 8am yesterday, went to red box sing K until midnight and slept at 3am ... after that 8am woke up early today again ..... @@ awww i m torture myself ...... but i still keep happy can work together with W.T and my life had changed to better... today received 40 merchandise and still have 9 merchandise will be receive at monday ... @@ pengsan arhh .... actually my marketing and i, our name are same, both of us birth on same date but different year ... issit this is fate ..? haha, so she treat all SEED brand promoter went sing K for celebrated our birthday .... appart from this, I wanna wish happy birthday to LELE birth on 16th of Dec; happy birthday to JihChien birth on 17th of Dec; my marketing(miin) birth on 18th of Dec and Matheu Pang he birthday on 19th of Dec ..... =] Wish U all dream come true ... but .... What is my wishlist .... ? @@


I hope I will not be scolded and cursed .....

没有评论:

发表评论