星期四, 十二月 30, 2010

[2010]

Missing my blog here.. =]


OKAY !! I am working in PADINI everyday now.. and tomorrow will be the last day I will working at there..... I submit my resignation letter on Monday already and I kinda feel upset recently..... I also want to know what happened to me actually...? I dont wish go back to school again.... my all friends are at JB.. If I go back,nobody can give me a hand when I need help.... I really feel ''she bu de'' to my friends espeacially is X.DAD..... and I know she is worrying me while I go back to school, because I am experiencing some bad case recently... I want to say she really is a good girl and a good friend who are worthy of the friends .. =D


and, today I get an idea from my friend there.. he said he wants a women to be his girlfriend rather than a girl.... I damn agree !! >< maybe sometime we donno what we want in this age.. maybe this time we are still immature.....


I will ponder......


Hmm ..... its 30th of DEC already.. almost 2011 and I am become 19 years old soon.... T___T so bye bye to 2010 and bye bye PADINI...... Happy New Year... =]

没有评论:

发表评论