星期日, 十二月 05, 2010

[2 ''SIS'']

muahaha .. today hang out with 38 Elaine, Peiling and my sis .. 1st we went to JUSCO, I decided go back to PADINI work bcos I cant tahan the boredom life already zzzz .. The life really like the hell .. xD if everyday the life keep like this I think I'll boring till die soon ..... zzz .. and the SEED brand employees all are the new look T_T .... But still have my 2 old classmate at SEED brand can jia you together with me lar .. xD and few old colleagues I know them loh ..... =]


After that we went to Sutera Mall ..
Inside the photo is Elaine and me xD


and this is me with PeilinG:


ME and my sis punya xD



and this 2 xiaomeimei with me =D


Hope I can starts the work and learn the drive as soon as possible .. haha, and all the best包筱银xD
So that all for today .. =]
# MISS U , chan weng yee# xD

没有评论:

发表评论