星期四, 十二月 09, 2010

[C.S]

Today hang out with my dearest X.dad and koko X.tong , we went to City Square gaigai , I think I already few month didn't go there for shopping .. hehe , they two bought the necklace for me as my birthday present .. Its is a cute necklace , muahaha , thank for them .. =D and I think X.dad became a rich women(富婆) since she working at PADINI zzzz .. She wanna buy this that and treat me eat this that to me , hahaha .. lol , I know she is a nice girl , or parhaps she really can to be a nice papa also .. xD nahh .. I know she wan to treat her own self and us good coz she work hard in this few month edy .. anyway , X.dad jia you !! =]



After that X.dad decided to celebrated my 18th birthday on tonight , then I called all [BAO] family come , hahaha xD had a fun tonight .. feel so good while chatting with friends , and thx for X.Jin and papa treat me eat =D love u all xD



hehe .. this year celebrated too many times for my birthday edy zzzz .. lol , y I so popular .. ? hahahahaha .. xD no lar , joking =P

okay~thats all for today~good nite guys =]

没有评论:

发表评论