星期一, 五月 02, 2011

02.05.2011

Just now discuss accounting with 3 ''big pig head'', haha xD~ I dono 'he' will coming actually, I was shock when Melvin is calling he come here. I was taught them around 3more hours how to do the accounting question and I was started feel that when he is talking with me, he speech and attitude is still good and 'Q' same when we'r together..... I hope that that not me thinking too much for it, because this feeling really very..... and I feel that this will be a good begining........





but after that I went to yamcha with them, haha, melvin he MUST repay me because I help him so much, haha xD~ he is no choice, lolxD~ we met ours coursemates at there and melvin asked them to fetch me and them back to hostel.... Jo called me sit in front and he was played a joke said the driver fetch girlfriend (me) back to hostel, they all were laughed, including him..... that was make me so speechless and felt
disturbed.... I was think that why you can laugh till seem like nothing happen like that.... unless you really totally put down me already.... then I will not expect what from you already......





haha, yeah I really foolish.





tomoro is start final, I don think that I got 'xim' to concentrate study at all just because of you...? lol, I cant like this. :)

没有评论:

发表评论