星期日, 五月 01, 2011

1st of MAY

LOL, just now I looked my one friend's bloggie, it is a pair of couple they sharing a blog and they write out what happenned in thier daily .. so sweet they are ♥ Although I having a blog that is belong to me, but I never never think that I will share and write together with my boyfriend before, haha xD~ anyways, I really blessing JAY and his girlfriend :D sweet forever ♥ yeah I m saying you two, haha XD~




gosh, I am damn lazy ~!! Even if the final exam is coming soon, and I not feel like have study mood... lol, I was TOO relax around this four days already, and it is the time to let me study hard, but~!!!! I still keep watching one piece and facebooking, phew~ this is me !! I donno why I cant concentrate study at all, maybe someone come and throw my lappy, then I will grateful to him, haha xD~




I was went to cut my hair, haha :D quiet short already, and looks not bad, lolxD~ and I just realized I became fat~!! CANT ACCEPT IT !! seh fatty, lol.. eat too much everyday, never do exercise, after eat then sit in front of the laptop, phew~ no wonder I FAT !! sad case man, seriously... I swear !! I want to control my food intake, haha.. lol, not only this, I want to go do exercise IF I GOT TIME.. xD~ haiz I know I also no have perseverance to do exercise for everyday.. haha xD~




recently I always thinking about you, thinking about what our done and happened before, I know I was too childlish before, today will became like this that all are caused by me, so now..... I am suffering... and I deserve it. I will try my best to forget you, lol










1st of MAY, haha.. happy labour day and bye april ♥ wish intians who are sitting for final exam good luck to you all .. -END- :D

没有评论:

发表评论