星期二, 十一月 02, 2010

[02.11.10]

November was coming already .. Waa .. so fast man .. Insensibly I almost gonna finish my semenster one in INTI .. hope I can successful go up study my semenster two in next year without retake any subject which already study in tis sem ..... Tat will waste my time and my dad's money .. haiz ..... I understand dad hard to earn money and his business was no good in this few month ..... He income was decrease .. I cannot help anything and wad should I do nw is save money ..... LOL .. I also worried about my dad's health because he was become old .. Since I go back to home last time .. my father come to fetch me from larkin to home .. I discover his driving skill not same like before I haven come to INTI for study ..... He also got heart disease and diabetes .. This matter are the most I very care about .... but I worried at here also no use .. I hope he can take care himself ..... My dear sis , I noe U will see my blog rite ?? -_____- Pls dun quarrel wif papa liao hor .. haha .. control ur temper bah I noe U will pek cek when U talk to him and U always repeat wad U are saying to him .....


Also , I feel I can imporve my ENG when I use ENG to write my blog .... When I writing my blog and I dun noe how to translate the word from chinese to english .. I will go to google seacrh and my hand will holding the dictionary ..... hehehe .. actually I also afraid have some ppl would laugh me or look down me ........ and I feel damn pressure when I post my blog got one person will come to see it ...... =[


Today I was hardworking to do my math revision for 2moro math exam .. last time I get 100 marks in my test one .. and tis time I actually also wanna get 100 marks ...... I be ready edi .. waiting for 2moro .. hahahaha .. xD I love math so much .. seriously leh .. =] 2moro also have ENG assigment 3 .. the last assigment for ENG .. but it is writing paragraph !! -_____- OMG cham ~ Dun noe how to die ...... haix .. my poor ENG .. how to write a paragraph ?! write paragraph is a big problem already .. moreover teacher wanna us to write 150 above words ......... =[


Still have 3 week more then I can go back to JB for my holiday ler .. =] The 1st thing when I go back I gonna to tidy the present what my ex he was giving me before de .. I wanna clean up it .. it is too many present .. if I throw it it is waste ..... -_____- ermm .. so how .... and I can meet my chengcheng them everyday ler .. ToT so touch .. miss u arhh zhuzhu , guiiguii and woowoo u all .. xD


Hmm .. and my dear .. xD I wanna thx to U always support me and concern me .. haha .. really glad to meet u .. shyyyy .. =P but U also always bully me so I won't forgive U de .. hahahaha .. xD U beg me larr .. =P


JB friends .. miss u all too .. =]

没有评论:

发表评论