星期四, 十一月 18, 2010

[18.11.2010]

helo everyone,I am lazy to update my blog in this few days hahaha ...@@hmm, well..... final exam is coming soon.. start from this week saturday... T_T I will try my best in exam, after that I can go back hometown and enjoy my holidays.. ermm, suddenly miss my home and my JB friends badly... Long time didn't see them and yamcha with them,hahaha... =]


Yesterday went to KL Sungei Wang+Times Square with Annie and Duffy..I saw my JB friends,haha ..now they all studying at laman, I am surprised when saw them ..xD hmm... there was so many people, actually I got a bit ''pek chek'' because too crowded .. I don understand y those people like stand at middle corridor, is blocking other people.-__________-


Yeah.. My MATH was pass already.. hahahaha, so thats means my final no need to answer and can submit blank paper loh?? xD awww nonono .. my target is get A lehh .. add oil ler包筱银xD


I wanna conquer MPW and CSC !!

没有评论:

发表评论