星期五, 十一月 26, 2010

[Last one day in INTI ]



hahahaha !! U guys guess what are annie doing ?! xD
LOL !! She is very hardworking doing her ''accounting'' leh ~ xD
This is TRUE !! Not CHEAT u all !! xD
Annie Woo , issit ?! xD
haha , so pretty nia when U are seriously .. =D



Annie & ME





It was the 1st time I take photo with annie and maybe also is a last time ......=[
I really very grateful to annie because she is the 1st person who be a friend with me when my ex abandon me ...... I still remember at that time I really really CHAM .. no any friend in INTI care about me and I always alone in a long period of time ...... After that she and renisye was starting close to me and make me no feel alone .... =] I will never never forget this part .. haha , really feel so touching until now , so , I hope I can friendship forever with them ... =D Annie Woo !! I know U at here 暗爽 when U seeing this !! haha xD


Today Annie and I went to K-box sing K 3 hours for celebrated finished final exam .. xD hahaha .. @@ waaa we two langsung tiada suara .. After that we bring our laptop went to dining hall watched PPS .. xD LOL , and at 7++pm we went to giant buy some snack and some beer then at annie's room enjoy watched DVD ..... We was really crazy edi when after finished exam haha ...... @@ But tomorrow I will go back to my hometown JB ler .... I really 舍不得 annie and duffy lar ....
=[


I think I was drunk when I writing this blog .....


[26 NOV]

Finally , finally and finally I was finished my last paper .. woohoo xD Today I was late 15minutes for exam because !! reason 1 : too late went out to examination hall ; reason 2 : cannot find where are the examination room ... zzzz .. Annie and I went to a wrong place of examination room , that were nobody in the hall and after that we went to Examination Office there to check where are our room zzzz ...... When I went inside the room I very tense up because I was afraid no enough time to done all the question T_T I only used 45 minutes done the all question like a miracle hehehe ... @@ Yessss lar this subject I sure and I have faith can get high marks xD ..... but coursework marks I donno and I also donno I can pass it or not ....... hehehe .. anyway , now no have any paper again ... wahahahaha finally can relax lar xD and one more important thing is : I SWEAR !! I will never never and never 100% trust the tips by lecture giving !!! grhhhh make me damn upset and '' pek cek '' >.<''


HOHOHO .. all diaploma student and my friends , wish U all HappY HolidaYs xDD

没有评论:

发表评论