星期四, 十一月 11, 2010

[11.11.10]

Good evening guys .. =D aww~ Today I saw many graduates in my school and their are look so smart ..... I damn envy so I promise myself I also wanna wear ''四方帽'' in the one day , I wanna wear the uniform for graduation de and better I will receive many many flower+bear when I graduation ..... hahahaha xD ..... but issit the student who get the diploma got chance wear ''四方帽'' ...?? If not ....... -_____- Yeahh my MGT lecture was cancel the class from next week so today was the last class for MGT ..... feel a bit ''舍不得'' and I gonna finish my 1st sem soon lerr ..... =[ ..... This also represent me gonna become old loh ... aww 18 years old lerr .. When I was child I hope can grow up faster but now I ''old'' ler and my mind is change lerr haha ..... Young people is more trouble such as study this kind thing -_____- relationship and money ?? xD aww anyway , I believe everyone also same like me .. =D I m consider wanna do what job when sem break ... hahaha .. Is go back to PADINI better or bridal shop better .. ?? xD hmm ...


tomorrow will know the MPW result wow ~ u guys see me how unlucky .....

没有评论:

发表评论