星期一, 十一月 08, 2010

[8/11/10]

heloo guys .. =] actually I no dare ''touch'' my blog again .. haha ..... but I still [she bu de] don care about it because I had wrote my blog already 1 year .. awww so I feel I can't give up it ..... xD I thought the MATH teacher will finished remarks the examination paper but she haven done remarks yet .. -_____- LOL make me feel a bit dissapointted because today I was woke up early just in order to know the result only ..... awww ''I will get 100 marks de !!'' ... xD I think I will ........ hahaha .. -_____- and I am perform damn bad in my business management presentation today ..... =[ haixx .. My brain was blank when I present ........ I damn cannot remember any one words even I already memorize what content I should present ...... But it is okay to me now .. I know I am already try me best ...... I damn hate I never take enough rest or sleep early in this few days and make me feeling very tired till my memory became poor .... but this all also became execuse to me now .................. -_____-


I still ''disconnect'' with Kenny them .. hehehe .. not my fault bah .. @@

没有评论:

发表评论