星期六, 十一月 27, 2010

[Back to JB]

Came back to my lovely home luhh ~ !! =D

wahaha, today annie and duffy send off me ... hmm really really feel 舍不得 gua ... when annie gave me a goodbye hug I almost cry luhh .. feel touching .. =] Annie and Duffy !! thx u two sent me went to terminal ..... take care gua, see u two on next sem .. xD Lets jia you on next sem too !!


After I reached larkin my dad and my sis came to took me .. hahaha, papa so funny loh .. The 1st sentence he told to me is: ''ah jie, long time no see u, how are u ? '' .....1st time papa used this weird way concern me , hahahaha, I no dare loud laugh xD

Then my sis wanna take photo with me .. I think she too miss me ler xD






hmm, before I leave the school annie also take photo with me .. xD







Okay luhh~thats all for today .. xD SO, HappY HolidaY luhh~

没有评论:

发表评论