星期三, 十一月 03, 2010

[3.11.10]

haloo ppl .. =] Today I got MATH exam and ENG individual assigment 3 .. The topic of ENG individual assigment got three choose and I choose ''The advantages of learning English language'' .. hahaha .. I think it is suits to me bcoz I learning English very hard now .. hehe .. Actually I got SMS dear ask him give me some idea and I make my own sentence loh .. waaa .. I 乱写一通 .. add some example .. it make me crazyyyy .. @@ Well , after that I feel unwell then I go back to hostel take a nap .. hmm hmm my MATH exam started from 4pm .. I was late wahahaha .. This want to blame Allen no call me wake up .. I wanna punish him .. xD The 1st crime : he no remind me to bring calculator and the 2nd crime : he no call me wake up before 4pm .. heyheyhey ..


At night , I went to supper wif friends .. Duffy treat us but next time I also wanna treat she back loh .. =] Deepavali is coming .. Everybody go back their hometown to celebrate .. I no go back because just have a one day holiday and no money go back edi lar .. -_____- Annie was request me to look after her's tortoise 4 days .. hahahaha .. why she so believe me ?? she no afraid me will not give tortoise something eat ?? =P


I think my digestive system is no good ..... this few days was stomach pain since that day I drunk the lemonade .. LOL .. always go to toilet and my **** was look like unhealth ..... hmm hmm ..


Sometime I think 2 person together is better than alone .. but the person is elusive ..

没有评论:

发表评论