星期五, 十月 08, 2010

[08.10.10]

grhhh ..
Today I and my friend-Renisyce go to library study ..
I study Math 1st .. -____-
Still cannot understand hw to calculate to get the answer ..
Then I started feel tired .. @@
I sleep when I cannot bear .. xD


After tat I started to study CSC .. -_____-
hmm hmm ..
I really gt seriously to study nah !! >.<''
I decided must go to library once time a week !!
Bcoz I feel there is a nice environment to study .. xD


LOL .. I gt borrow 2 ENG story book to improve my ENG~
Although the book like primary student read d ..-_____-
I saw it is very nice mah~ ==''
But gt ''SOMEBODY'' laugh me my lousy ENG~
I go to borrow book he still LAUGH ME AGAIN~ -_____-
He always laugh me ..
He promise me today will go up the stage for apologize to me ~
but he did not do tat~ xD
He SCARE ahhh~~~


''Everthing will be fine if U optimistic..
Better to move on to regret it..bcoz in front of the scenery will be better..
Does not belong to U will never again be forced or not belong to U..
Instead of the hard grip.. it is better to let go better.. =] ''


Haiz .. =] =[ =]
I'll be fine ..

没有评论:

发表评论