星期四, 十月 21, 2010

[21/10之2]

yep .. I'm worry tat guy .. feel so sorry to him .. yaa .. u r late .. but i cannot do ''tat'' .... hope he understands and dun be sad .. hmm .. nth to say .. Juz nw finish my MGT group assigment .. haha ..再次摆脱 .. =] And then went to yamcha wif LiFen and Ivan .. haiyo .. tat Ivan .. always 发花痴 .. haha .. but I noe he was joking onli lar .. -_____-

2moro my friends espesially Annie and Renisyce are presentation for MPW .. haha .. xD I wanna go to ''kepo'' bout them .. =D and go to see other ppl hw to present lor .... .. actually I very very nervuos lar .... ... haiz .. my 1st time .. LOL ..scare ''pai sie'' .. -_____- hehe .. Bent said must cum to support me .. tat day oso have my ex-bf at there and tat Ojichan Allen .... .. Ishhhh.. a lot of pressure .. DUN LAUGH ME loh !! haha .....and I dun wan retake again lor .. hmm .. final exam must 作弊 .. can bo Allen ?? xD

Haiyo .. @@ sakit perut leh .. =[ bueh tahan ..

Ojichan ..... ... dun always apologize to me leh .. I not blame u rushing me something lar haiyo .... dun worry nia .. =] and I very mind U say the word ''act cute'' lor walao ... = _= SIEN .. haha .. @@

Yaa my dear JB friends and ChengCheng .. I ''pat tuo'' le .. hehe .. sorry for tell u all at here .... ..
Hope u all dun mind nia .. =]

没有评论:

发表评论