星期五, 十月 22, 2010

[22/10/10]

arhh ~ !!
I became ''les bian'' .. -_____-
FB got many pretty girl leh ..
I cannot tahan then I was added many girl girl .. haha ..
LOL .. I no like to see handsome boy de ..
izit I'm strange .. ?? @@


Today I went to ?? watch Annie them presentation ..
haha .. I so sampat ..
Not me to present but I feel very nervous nia .. @@
LOL .. I no have confidents leh .. =[
CHAM loh .. haix .. -_____-
I saw Renisyce super nervous .. but she was 表现得很镇定 ..
HUH .. if is me 出差错 I will chaos .. @@ hehe ..
My ''white horse'' must cum to save me ~~ xD


Hmm .. after tat I taken lunch wif my dear BF .. xD
Harr .. then we went to library .. he do his assigment and I study my MGT .....
'' STUDY '' .. -_____-
''STUDY !! '' ....... .. hehehehe hahahaha ..
Library became ''pat tuo'' de place .. xD


At 7:00p.m Annie, Duffy and I went to pasar malam ..
yaaa .. I 1st time go to there ..
We take INTI bus and we taken dinner at there loh ..
Waaa .. I wanna drink Cendol lehhh .. but cannot huh .. =[
and then Annie bought 2 tortoise .. hehe ..
Its name is princess and prince .. hahaha .. @@


Full moon today .. haha ..
make me miss someone .. =]

没有评论:

发表评论