星期三, 十月 13, 2010

[13.10.10]

Arhh ..
Today went to 'Single for a day' ..
LOL .. mood damn sien u noe ?
A suitor always follow me !! -_____-
Walaower .. 不自在 .. cannot play so crazy ..
LOL ..bcoz of him .. =[


Any boy talk wif me ..
He at beside staring me ..... .... =[
GRHHH .. always kacau ..
like my boyfriend .. .. .. -_____-


I'm popular nw lor .. @@
Bcoz gt a group of dance cum to show their dance ..
then gt one boy wanna to know me ..
He join me to dance 'couple dance' wif him .. @@
Then he started to take my FB acc and num .. hehe ..
His friends all round a circle and dance ..


After tat his friend show the dance for us ..
He say tis is present for he and I .. @@
And then their ask us ''pat tuo'' together .. LOL ..
Their wan he kiss to me .. -_____-
So he kiss my face ..... @@ OMG ..


Today I recieve 3 ''paper rose'' .. hehe ..
The rose is boy give the rose to their admire's girl .. haha ..
Have one handsome boy wanna to dance wif me d ..
But .. .. I gt partner edi .. LOL .. =[
GRHH~ xD


I think I hurt 2 person le ......
Haiz ....
When I noe .. feel so no good ..

没有评论:

发表评论