星期三, 十月 27, 2010

[27/10/10]

LOL ..
Today I was presentation .. @@
Arhh .. feel damn nervous de ..
Before presentation I got ENG class ..
Then I was started trembling edi .. -_____-
YaYaYa .. Chan Weng Yee .. I noe wad U wan to say liao ..
I NOOB I NOOB .. happy mah ?? xD


Annie , Renisyce and Chien cum to support me .. haha .. @@
Actually Keith and Bent oso wanna cum de ..
but tat stupid Keith said he cannot find the leature hall .. haiyoo .. xD
And Bent tomorrow have exam so he can't cum to support me ..
haha .. but their encourage me in SMS lar .. =]


Hmm hmm .. I feel the applaud can give me more confident ..
haha .. when I going on the stage many ppl applaud for me .. =D
Especially tat sampat Annie .. hahaha .. =]
My dear and my dear's friends oso .. I'm happy leh ..=]
The important thing is make me no so nervous le .. hehe .. @@
When I was present I saw Annie and Alan had take my photo .. ==''
And .. I noe my ex oso got applaud .. haha .... ..


At night , there was street party in my campus ..
LOL .. I feel bored loh .. no funny de ..
And no delicous food attract me to buy for eat .. -_____-
After tat I wif dear went to outside taken our dinner ..
and I study the management for tomorrow's test ..... @@


I wish dear and I can happy together hahahaha ..
We have nice memories when we together .. =]
Friends and family oso important in my life ..
Annie always wanna kiss me and doing the geli mouth .. hahahaha !! xD
My sis always support me when I gt test ..assigment and presentation bla bla bla ..


haha .. tats all for today .. =]

没有评论:

发表评论