星期一, 十月 11, 2010

[Single] xD

LOL ..
Finally and finally ..
Finally SINGLE edi ..
I should be glad and happy nw lor ..
Future will be nice than now .. xDD


I will be strong .. =]
I will put down ..
Thx for him .. give me love and protect me 4 years half edi ..
I no blame him .. haha .. .. .. @@


Today I ponteng MGT class then go to ?? class ..
I forget wad club is tat edi ..haha ..
cannot remenber the name .. @@
I feel SUPER bored lor .. aiyoyo .. ..-_____-
Before left their wan me to write the comment ..
I wanna write too boring de .. but I nt dare ..
haha .. then I write ''a bit boring '' .. @@
yerrr ... .. so ''pai xie '' .. .. xDD


At night I go to LEO club's gathering night ..
There gt many activity har ..
Juz play .. Juz eat ..Juz dance .. @@
Aiyoyooo .. I very SHY lor .. haha ..
nt dare to dance .. @@
After tat have ''couple dance '' .. -_____-
OMG .. like wanna marry ~~ my 1st time lor .. .. @@


10:30 p.m ending ..
Then wif ''new friend'' go to yamcha ..
haha ..@@ their so friendly and funny .. xDD
I laughed till non stop .. xD
Nice life ler .. =]


Yerrr ..
Before I update my blog I go to see [SomeBody] 's blog ..
He laugh my ENG again .. SUPER BAD de lor him .. xD
And he say my ex-bf d bad word .. haha .. @@
sooo bad nia~


Wed have CSC exam ..
die liao die liao .. ..
2moro wanna go to library study hard wuwuwu ..ToT
Yeah .. have a nice day nia~ xD
2moro will be fine !! we all gambatek ~ =]

没有评论:

发表评论