星期四, 十月 14, 2010

14/10/10

arhh~
Tonight do assigment wif my classmate .. @@
Aiyerr~ not bad not bad~ xD
But I think of wanna to present it then I feel ''bo mood'' ..
Haiz .. but must present lar .. bcoz have mark de mah .. -_____-


After finished I went to meet Renisyce at dining hall ..
We at there watch PPS .. haha ..-_____-
I watched my 'one piece' .. =]
Then my friend was ask me go to 'yamcha' ..
From 23:11pm till 02:45am !!
Arhh~they very pro lor .. can chat so more~ xD
and their are very funny lar .. =]


Bent buy 2 burger for me ..
arhh .. very gareful ..
but I dun like his friend always say me and him ...... hehe @@
But is ok lar .. bcoz he no do anything mah .. =]


Juz nw I find it out the 2 days I join the gathering night's photo !!
Share wif u all bah~ xD



Tis photo is in Advanture club d .. haha ..xD
Tis is my group member yea .. =]





And tis arhh~
I cannot remember when take tis photo d~ ==''
hahaha .. they take photo when I dun noe wad happen time .. @@





And tis 2 is LEO club de .. =]
xixi .. all member take a photo lor ..
I forget to steal the photo of advanture club d ..
is have all member de photo~
hahaha .. neber mind bah~ =D

没有评论:

发表评论