星期日, 十月 10, 2010

[Sungei Wang+Time Square]

Wahaha~
1st time I hang out wif friend ..
Originally we were wanna going to Vidvalley d ..
We take KTM but it is over station .. hahahaha .. xD
Then we were get off at KL cantral .. hahaha .. @@


After tat we decided go to Times Square ..
We take lunch at Old Town ..
OHH~~the food is not same with the Johor !! xD
But taste is same lar~~ No diffirent ~ -_____-
We started shopping .. @@
After 2 hours we go to Sungei Wang .. xDD


I like a pair of long pants ..
But I wear is no nice ~ =[
Bcoz my leg too '' small '' .. =[
Wuwu~then I no buy it .. arhh~~
I oso no enough money to buy the brown short pants larrr !!
grhhh .... -_____-
The brown short pants is very nice and cheap lor ..


LOL ..
We taken dinner at '' shit shop '' .. -_____-
I dun noe the shop's name ..
Their food is put into the ‘’ 马桶 '' .. hahaha ..
Got a boy wan to approached me .. -_____-
But I no bother him .. bcoz I dislike his hair .. so ugly ~


Hmm ..
Have a nice day and damn tired day .. -____-
LOL .. haha .. =D

没有评论:

发表评论