星期二, 十月 12, 2010

[12.10.10]

Hmm ..
Today wif ''handsome boy'' went to library study ..@@
Bcoz 2moro wanna exam lar ~ xD
I'm sure I will fail .. hahaha ..
Bcoz the subjek is CSC mah .. LOL .. -_____-
SUPER hate CSC ler .. =[


I cannot focus on study CSC lar .. ==''
and I feel library is too quiet ..
make me feel very pressure .. -_____-
Then I give up to study liao ..
Chat wif ''handsome boy'' and kacau him .. haha .. xP


After that we went to sidewalk there ''yamcha'' ~
Arhh .. he told me about the ghost thing yerr ..
But is no teribble hahaha .. I no scare .. xD
Then he sent me back to hostel ..
Hmm .. and I feel he always sayang my head .. haha ..=]


At night I join the gathering night of advanture club ..
activity same like yesterday wor ..
But gt different is have many handsome boy .. xDD
and I dance the ''couple dance'' wif handsome boy lar ..
After tat their cheat us wanna to take the photo together ..
When we stand by edi their throw the ballon .. inside ballon gt water de ..
WAAAA .. -_____-
my hair and my shirt all wet lor .. and feel so cold wor .. @@


After ended my group and I went to ''yamcha''~
haha .. many ppl cum from JB ler ~ =]
All are the JB kids .. xDD


hehe .. gt one person say he gt feeling toward me .. @@
But .. .. I dun noe hw to refuse him ..... ?
Hmmm .... -_____-
I think he no chance .. hehe .. @@
I scare I hurt him .. ..
But he say be my friend 1st .. hehe .. @@
Dun noe wan hw to do arhh~


-_____-
Tired day ..

没有评论:

发表评论