星期日, 十月 17, 2010

[17.10.10]

Hmm ..
Back to INTI liao .. =[
Very 舍不得 ..
Say BB wif papa .. feel a bit sad ..
hehe .. @@ papa was look like old liao ..
and Next time I go back is NOV's holiday .....


Mama buy many 洗脸霜 for me ..
all spent RM500 .. LOL ..
I noe very expensive ......
So when I grow up I will care mama .. xD
Papa oso nia~ he spent money let me study ..
must hardworking .. hmm ..
But always 嘴巴说说 .. 有心无力 .. -_____-


Somebody (OJICHAN) 2moro exam lor ..
I feel he very unhappy de .. ?? -_____-
Is me think too much mah ?? hehe ..
I dun noe .. but I won't make trouble to him liao lor ..
I oso not dare joking wif him .. hehe .. @@


and Y ..
I feel I started will miss him ....
not ''him'' .. is another ''him'' ..
Hmm .......
Yep .. mayb is 错觉 .. -_____-


Yesterday gt a boy SMS me ..
He say he thought me is a playgirl .. LOL ..
But he alpologize to me bcoz he misunderstanding liao .. @@
hehe .. Mayb I really look like playgirl ..... ?? -_____-


hey guy ..
洋名 Tammy nice bo ??
Is annie give de name .. haha ..
I consider it ..
But Tammy Gan .. Tammy Gan .. 怪怪bo ??

没有评论:

发表评论